Menu

Monday, July 16, 2018

16. Home School vs Public School

Home School
  1. Possibility to develop each kid in their own interest from early age.
  2. Limited friends.
  3. Time flexibility.

  4. We can teach the kids more about manners.
  5. We can pass on family cultural traditions.
  6. We can teach the kids more about survival skills.
Public School
  1. Slower development because the kid needs to adjust with other's development. This goes two ways: If our kid is smarter than other kids, they would get bored. If our kid is slower than other kids, they would be very quiet and focus on something else as consolation.
  2. More friends.
  3. Time discipline.

  4. Teachers don't focus on teaching manners.
  5. Teachers teach cultural traditions in general. The kids may grow more tolerant to other culture.
  6. Survival skills are not in the curriculum.
I think I would educate my children myself.
I am not afraid if my children has limited friends.
Are there good friends for my children except me?
Yes, I am a possessive mother.
The children belongs to me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment