Menu

Monday, December 3, 2018

36. Sacrifice Them All


Suppose you and your best friend embark on some adventurous journey in the Amazon Jungle. Somehow, a tiger spotted you both and decided to target your best friend for its dinner. Would you stand by and defend your friend against the tiger together, or would you rather run away to save your soul? This is not a matter of adventure anymore, but a matter of life and death.

Suppose your friend push you towards the tiger, sacrifices you to save his / her life, would you be angry and get back at him / her? Do you feel sorry that you and him / her were best friend?

Would you do the following:
Say "I'm not dead, I'm not dead, I'm not dead", then push your friend towards the tiger.

Guys, quit playing around
The tiger is watching

No comments:

Post a Comment