Menu

Monday, January 14, 2019

41. Thank You Google #3 - Horse Rocking Magic Spell


Darling, I didn't know where I made a mistake
You took my true love for granted
Just watch how I will get you back
By Horse Rocking spell

Darling, don't be so ignorant
We were happy before
But now, it went so wrong and bitter
Smiling Clown Puppet spell, Smiling Clown Puppet spell

An extremely potent magic spell
No need to go to a doctor, a direct solution
You need to only go to a voodoo shaman
Tell him directly, "Mister shaman, he (she) broke my heart"

If this doesn't work we can try another alternative spell
The name is Smiling Clown Puppet spell, the target is Horse Rocking
There are several weird demands we have to fulfil, but just comply with it.
Go try those spells quickly and he (she) definitely be on his (her) knees
La la la, I love you so much
I can't stop loving you oh darling
Horse Rocking spell awaits you here

Stop for a while
Don't make a sound
Just go to the voodoo shaman now, don't worry too much
Mister shaman, Mister shaman
Relax darlings, I am ready to feel sore darling
Listen, I have been through the same thing
My husband (wife) left me, the exact same story that happened to you, to your neighbour

This is my last resort to get you back
If all else fails, I'll poison you



Note:
Horse Rocking spell is a very potent voodoo spell to attract male counterparts.
The method includes reading mantra for several hundred times, fasting and a near death experience to go to the dark world. The spell caster must follow a set of strict rules to keep the male target attached. If the spell succeeds, the male target will fall in love with her and keep coming back to her. If the spell fails to work, the spell caster will lose her soul and go crazy.

Smiling Clown Puppet spell is a very potent voodoo spell to attract female counterparts.
The method is similar to the Horse Rocking spell even though the rituals are less demanding.

Signs if you fall in love to the wrong person (read: not naturally but by magic); your mind can't get enough of him / her. You can't stop thinking about him / her all the time. You can't even eat properly. You only desire him / her every night that you even find yourself walking to his / her arms at midnight smiling.

Stay positive. Stay clean.
Horse Rocking spell and/or Smiling Clown Puppet spell awaits.
Forget the world. Go crazy, wander around, and smile without reasons.

ENJOY

1 comment: