55. Hate = Liking Him / Her But Feeling Too Early to Admit The Feelings
The space between love and hate is very narrow.
When you hate someone, try not to hate him / her so much, you'll realise that you love him / her so much not so long after that.
Disgusting is a feeling I would prefer to describe my dislike. I don't hate the person, I am terribly disgusted by the person. Safe feeling.
Think of it this way:
If you hate someone, you will plan to harm him / her; you will do something to him / her. Competition doesn't solve the problem. I find being competitive stresses me. I'd like to do my very best at all things, rather than to do better than a certain people. It's unbecoming.
I tend to convert hatred to disgust; you won't find me falling to a love trap (because of hatred? you kidding me? shame on me I missed your love hints but since you've become so disgusting, I MUST throw you away - so sorry).
No comments:
Post a Comment