Menu

Monday, May 6, 2019

57. I'm Fine Marrying a Homosexuals, He Can Have Both of Us. But It's Heavenly If He Only Loves Me For Who I Am - A STRAIGHT WOMAN

Synopsis

Rachel Weisz and Rachel McAdams star in this drama about a woman as she returns to the community that shunned her decades earlier for an attraction to a childhood friend.

Genres Drama
Director Sebastián Lelio
Starring Rachel Weisz, Rachel McAdams,
Alessandro Nivola

Do you think homosexuals truly exist, or it's just a different type of psychological condition?

I read once, that we are attracted to someone like us, to complete us, to complement us. We are at our best when we're around them.

Therefore, I think, it depends on how you're going to open yourself up to the other person, and on how the other person is responding to our signals. It also depends on the environment that influences us. It's that "click" feeling; a feeling where you feel safe, accepted, and be whoever you are at best.

Do you love being treated that way? Do you like it? Well, what should the other person do, do you think?
Ignore everybody, let them do what they want, don't forbid them to do anything (I mean anything, including the negative ones provided they've already known the consequences. I mean including the ones that might hurt us. Allow them to hurt us so bad. Go full throttle at it).

Then, everybody might swarm to get more of your love and fight to have your love only for themselves.

It's funny sometimes, if you look at how the world revolves.

See also:

Movie Recommendation:
  • Disobedience

No comments:

Post a Comment