Menu

Monday, September 23, 2019

77. Send Me Cheques, I Deserve It, I Just Do

Synopsis

A young orphan named Lewis Barnavelt aids his magical uncle in locating a clock with the power to bring about the end of the world.

Genres Family, Fantasy, Horror
Director Eli Roth
Starring Cate Blanchett, Jack Black,
Lorenza Izzo

The book:

What is the most important thing in the world, that when it's passed, we won't get it back?
TIME

Try to jot down a list of what you have right now. Can you see how rich you are? Now, try to take a note of what you have every year (every new year's eve when you write your resolution). You'll see your progress, your life in a bigger picture, and where you'll go forward to chase your dreams.

Make time for all the things that are important for you.
Cherish your time with your parents while you still can. When God decides to take them away from you, your time is up and you won't even have time to meet them anymore.

Chase your dreams to the corner, grab them all, hold them tightly, while you still can. You know that you can't run that fast for 100 miles if you're 100 years old, right? Use your time wisely, to beat this world.

If you're successful, don't forget to send me cheques.

I helped you, remember?
I just did.

See also:

Movie Recommendation:
  • The House with a Clock in Its Walls (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment