Menu

Monday, October 14, 2019

80. Which One? Black or White? It's Yea Yea Yea...

Lyric

Original Title: Jaga Slalu Hatimu
Singer: Melinda

You, take care of your heart
When I'm away, wait for my return
Loving you, I feel relaxed
Having you, I feel I'm existent
Everytime you open your eyes

Missing you, that's what I've always felt
Hugging you forever
That's what I've always wanted

You can make me smile
And you make my breath means more

You, take care of your heart
When I'm away
Wait for my return
I'll always love you
I care about you until I close my eyes for the last time


When you listen to a song, which part do you pay more attention to?
I love to hear the back singers sing, to assist the main singer make the song comes alive.

  

MLTR - Take Me to Your Heart
Take me, take me, take me!!! (hehe... 'ait... [smug face])

Melinda - Jaga Slalu Hatimu
Put your hands up, in the air! Shake it up! Shake it up!

Michael Jackson - Black or White
It's black, it's white, it's black, it's white... (which one?)
It's black, it's white, it's black, it's white... (black or white? Make your decision)
It's black, it's white, it's yea yea yea... (oh, you're both...)

See also:

Song Recommendation:
  • Melinda - Jaga Slalu Hatimu

No comments:

Post a Comment