|
I met a ghost before. It was my friend who died the night before. He was on a bus crash with others who celebrated graduation by going to a picnic together. I was on my way home when I met him. He told me he moved just the day before to a vast green land. He wanted me to give his final regards to his dear Dad. I asked him if he fled from his parents house. He said yes he did, but then he was back. He had met his Mom, but not his Dad because his Dad was at work. He needed to be back at his new home as fast as he could. Then, I agreed to help him msend his regard to his Dad. At home, I told my Mom about this, and she gave me a shocking sad news that the bus he was in had a terrible accident. The news had just arrived from my school by phone. The accident happened the night before. It was later that I learnt that ghosts are the same thing, they're like us. They just exist in a different realm (read: different frequency). We've always been afraid of the unknowns. That's why we have minorities, the bullied, losers. They actually possess unique powers to change the world. |
See also:
|
Book Recommendation:
- Oliver Phipps - The House on Cooper Lane: Based on a True Story
No comments:
Post a Comment