|
There's a difference between love and lust. That's why we have one-night-stand, or friends with benefit. The problem is, when we first meet someone, there'll always be only lust. If lust goes so strong it can last longer, then finally it becomes love because you grow together, and you grow accustomed to each other, and you feel comfortable being near each other. Now, to create that lust at first sight, only the pretty ones get picked the most. Nobody will pick someone who's unattractive, and disgusting, and ugly. To win a date, you should look pretty, and to lose a date, you should look disappointing. How about me? I'm unattractive, disgusting, disappointing person without even trying. So, everybody will feel they get rejected automatically. That's why I have to explain to you this time, I never wanna reject you, Superman...
I always love you with all my heart, Superman
|
See also:
|
Book Recommendation:
- Meg Waite Clayton - Beautiful Exiles
No comments:
Post a Comment