Menu

Monday, March 11, 2019

49. Important Surviving Skill: Be Interesting and Fun But Boring At The Same Time

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
  

For me though, when life gives me lemons, sometimes I don't know how to make that delicious lemonade. Mind you, I'm not forgetful (well, sometimes... okay), but I just don't know the answer, don't know how, JUST DON'T KNOW, OKAY.

So, I'd just wait until the lemons rot. I mean I won't do anything, I wait until the time is right, and I know my way around, and I have a clear vision of the decisions I'm about to make, then I'd make my decision and move on.

Sometimes too, when you look back, those hurdles you faced a long time ago have become so hilarious now.

Like in SAW movie, if only...
All participants stayed there, not doing anything...
They accepted their fate just like that...
There won't be a SAW movie, because they're just too boring
Wicked is Bad
Boring is Good

LET ME BE THE INTERESTING ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment