Menu

Monday, August 12, 2019

71. Forget The World, Let's Blush Together! Yes, We're Too Cute To Be True

Lyric

Original Title: 寵愛
Singer: TFBoys

At this young age, I don't understand what love is
But when I saw you smile, I instantly fell apart
Those big eyes of yours, oh, so cute
When I talk to you, I don't know where to put my hands

I love to be by your side, every day, before and after school
I like being around you
This geometrical shapes and your blushing face, I can't seem to solve
I wonder how many answers are there?

Hey!

I only want to take care of you
Not sure if this is love
I still don't fully understand
I'd like to share my happiness with you

When you're sad, I'd like to lend you my shoulder
This is the first time I feel my heart pounding for a person
I really really want to take care of you

It's only been a few weeks I don't feel so well
That's because you're not around
It feels like the light is slowly fading away
An irressistible desire of love

At this young age, I don't understand what love is
But when I saw you smile, I instantly fell apart
Those big eyes of yours, oh, so cute
How I want to put you in my pocket

Actually I have thought of a good idea
And I will tell you ten years from now
I want to give you the biggest house, and the coolest car
We can then travel around, visit every corner of the world together

Let's go again!


Let me quote from Jane Bennet of Pride and Prejudice,
A thousand times YES!!!
I think I also want to add screaming to it.
A perfect man for the perfect woman like me.

Blushing like crazy, smiling, daydreaming...
The mind flies away to a different romantic pink realm...

This is me everyday...

Rolling and rolling and rolling on the bed...
Dazing...

See also:

Song Recommendation:
  • TFBoys - Adoration

No comments:

Post a Comment