There are so many situations where you feel it's the right time to kiss. There's a goodbye kiss, romance kiss (including French kiss and other hot kisses), thank you kiss, first kiss, missing you (like crazy) kiss, comfort kiss, adoration kiss, etc.
All of those kisses have the same thing in common. The kisser wants to show his / her feelings towards another person / object of the kissing.
A nice example would be when Claire kissed Owen. She meant to assure him that she was his. He didn't need to worry about losing her anymore. So after the kiss, he went to get what she wanted, straight away.
Short romantic kiss, to assure the other party that you love her / him. Short kiss to assure the other party that you'll keep in touch even after that farewell meet. Short kiss to assure the other party that you're extremely grateful. Kisses are meant to assure the other party about your feelings.
With this moment, let me send you guys a "thank you note" to express my gratitude that you've read my blog posts. I'd also like to express my sincere wish, that y'all can subscribe to my blog by submitting your email address, or simply give your piece of mind in the comment section below.
Without meaning to lessen the value, please accept my gratitude.
THANK YOU, GUYS
THANK YOU, GUYS
There are other ways to say grateful.
This is one of the methods I've selected just for you.
Don't send me kisses
I don't need kisses
I want likes, comments and subscriptions.
I am different that way.
This is one of the methods I've selected just for you.
Don't send me kisses
I don't need kisses
I want likes, comments and subscriptions.
I am different that way.
See also:
|
Movie Recommendation:
- Jurassic World
No comments:
Post a Comment