|
|
I used to want my children to grow up smart, clever, the top of the class. I want my children to be geniuses because then, they'd be safe, as they know how to tackle any problems that may come up in their life. I used to want my children to be close to me. I want my children to be good for their sake. I want my children to get home schooling. I want my children to grow up in front of me. I was so afraid they'd get bad influences if they go to public school. I was so afraid people might hurt them so bad, they'd fail in life. I was so afraid the children were too naive to take care of themselves being away from me. Now, I don't think it matters anymore. They have their own life, and I'm just an angel for them. I'd guide them, I'd lead them, I'd help them, but in the end, it's their life. |
See also:
|
Book Recommendation:
- Chris Ferrie - Baby University Four-Book Set Board book
No comments:
Post a Comment