Menu

Monday, November 18, 2019

85. Please Make Me Happy

Synopsis

After the family matriarch passes away, a grieving family is haunted by tragic and disturbing occurrences, and begin to unravel dark secrets.

Genres Suspense, Arthouse, Horror
Director Ari Aster
Starring Toni Collette, Alex Wolff,
Milly Shapiro

I always worry I pick a wrong man for my husband. I worry that I'd be weak when I'm married. I worry that my husband wouldn't stand me no more and decided to torture me for his satisfaction.

I could say, "Why would you do this to me, husband? You said you love me and that's why I marry you!"

I imagined my husband would reply, "Yes, and you didn't even bother to get to know me well enough to see this is how I get angry, so angry at you! You agreed when I asked your hand in marriage anyway. That's when I got you on my web, forever! Haha!"

  

This is when I should ask if he wants children from our marriage. If he said yes, I would proceed to show off my kinky side and be pregnant. Surely after the baby is born, I would put it in the fridge so it becomes our children FOREVAH!!! Muahahaha!!!

Of course, if he doesn't want any children, I would refuse to see him ever again. I'll let him cheat on me. It's fine.

That's why children question is so important long before marriage. I also require an official statement on paper.

See also:

Movie Recommendation:
  • Hereditary (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment