I don't know about you but I sometimes think about killing myself. I always think that being dead solves all problems. Why haven't I killed myself?
Well, I'm on a journey to find things I would do to myself that kills painlessly. I want definite result too. I don't want people resurrecting me again like I'm some Frankenstein. I need a quick death, so nobody can save me again.
I'm too afraid of dying, then waking up again handicapped. That's so silly and worthless. Everybody would be too afraid to let me go alone, so they'll strangle me in bed so I won't do anything that might harm myself. I don't think I can live that way.
Then I realised that if I die, a lot of people are gonna miss me, they will have to go through the trouble of cremating me, and nobody's gonna replace me in this whole world. It's such a shame to lose someone like me, I'm too interesting.
Why would I have to wake up every morning? Because the morning sun needs me to wake up. Nothing is colourful when I wasn't around. It will be black all over the place, right?
Of course it's black.
I'm sleeping.
How can it be colourful?
I'm sleeping.
How can it be colourful?
See also:
|
Book Recommendation:
- Jay Asher - Thirteen Reasons Why
No comments:
Post a Comment