Menu

Monday, April 20, 2020

107. Does Passion Solve Everything?

Synopsis

Agnes, taken for granted as a suburban mother, discovers a passion for solving jigsaw puzzles which unexpectedly draws her into a new world - where her life unfolds in ways she could never have imagined.

Genres Drama
Director Marc Turtletaub
Starring Kelly Macdonald, Irrfan Khan,
David Denman

Life is boring.
You need to wash the dishes, you need to shower, you need to clean your room, you need to brush your teeth (twice a day), you need to wake up in the morning, you need to study, you need to work, you need to socialise...

What if I don't wash the dishes, I'll just use the same plate over and over again, it's going to get dirty again anyway, why bother cleaning it? What if I don't shower and brush my teeth, I'm going to sweat and sticky again anyway, why bother cleaning myself? What if I don't wake up in the morning, I choose to sleep till the next afternoon and dream my way to old age, won't it be a good life because I can do whatever I want even though it's in my dream?

Sometimes I wonder, if reincarnation concept is true, with all new born babies, with all the population growth, what or who were they before they were born in this world? Are they an animal, a rock? a human too (that's nice), an angel (even better), a fairy, or the daughter of God (I mean, considering previously it was the son of God)?

Well, I guess our brain was forced to shut down (because of sickness and the body gets weaker, or any other causes), so the brain couldn't save our memories to a save state, so we lose everything and start afresh when we're born again (the brain or soul activates again).

If only I knew my life before this one, I could maybe figure out what I'd done wrong in the previous life, and what I should do in this life that makes everything better for everyone.

See also:

Movie Recommendation:
  • Puzzle (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment