Menu

Monday, June 3, 2019

61. I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Still Looking for A Better Life, So Help Me God

Synopsis

Acclaimed cast starring Stanley Tucci, Kyra Sedgwick and Addison Timlin, this is a story of lust, desire, and a professor that gets entangled with a seductive student.

Genres Drama
Director Richard Levine
Starring Stanley Tucci, Addison Timlin,
Kyra Sedgwick

   Everybody is born a vampire. Choosing to be a good vampire, who doesn't eat the living, leaves him without enemies. Choosing to be a bad vampire, who eats everybody else who's not him, leaves him with a lot of enemies.
What if he is not a vampire, but an ordinary man, who becomes so persistent to taste "human blood", and victimise one child, while also blaming that child for an error she never thinks about committing. Everybody marches behind his back, fighting against the child.

Facing this situation, if you're a bystander, what would you do:
  • Follow the crowd so your boring life ends and nobody will blame you for anything (survival mode on),
  • Defending the child so you'd get loads of praises and appreciation from the child, then utilise the child all you want (I mean it depends, you might also end up becoming the victim. Then, the child doesn't want to help you because he's had enough and too afraid that he might be in that position again), or
  • Ignore everything and go out of sight silently (if they know you're running away you'd also be forced to stay there and help them abuse the child, or you'd be the next victim).

There's no way out. You'd only be free if you're the bully, or his trusted ally, in which case you'll have to betray everyone just to save your (alpha - sierra - sierra).

You could also go to the Police, and bear those long tedious interrogations and investigations for the sake of the victim. Your choice.

For me, I choose to be with my Mom. Together, we ride towards the sun, and fetch our bright future together. (read: Move out of town, leave everything behind)

So Long Fakas...
I meant I say g'bye for everybody
I am fair that way

Movie Recommendation:
  • Submission (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment