I've always imagined that one day, a couple of secret service agents come to my work place, looking for me. Either it is SIS (MI6), or FBI / CIA, or NASA, or ... hold on...
Okay moving on...
mmm... or maybe, the government, calls for my service. I imagine they would say,
I know, I've always went, "I don't wanna be a hero..." and all, but this is the real deal. I must make an exception. Yes, I must.ANYBODY OUT THERE, ANY SECRET AGENCIES, PLEASE, CALL ME... pretty please?
Okay moving on...
mmm... or maybe, the government, calls for my service. I imagine they would say,
"Good morning, (or good afternoon, or good evening? any time guys, anytime) Miss. We are from the Secret Intelligence Service, or SIS (or FBI, CIA, any.. JUST ANY AGENCY), and here is our identifications.
We've come to pick you up. The world is in grave danger, and we need your skills and expertise to fight back. It's for the sake of human race, Ma'am.
We've also informed your family, and they've already be in a secure location. You'll see them in a moment. Let's go Ma'am. We've got no time to lose. The jet is waiting."
Hey !!! Guys !!!
Don't hold my hands like that
I must go save the world !
Don't hold my hands like that
I must go save the world !
See also:
|
Movie Recommendation:
- Everybody Knows
No comments:
Post a Comment