Original Title: Aku Cah Kerjo
Singer: Pendhoza
Singer: Pendhoza
I've been waiting for you
You've been gone for exactly a month today
Darling, if you think there's nothing to my declaration of love to you
I won't feel disappointed and heart broken.
Darling, I left you not because I wanna hurt you
I'm thinking of earning money for us
I ask that you won't feel pain because of this condition
Darling, my love is only for you
Let heaven and earth bear witness
You're the only woman in my heart
You don't have to decide, I'm not going anywhere
I left to make my mark in this world
I'm sorry I've never been by your side
My job won't let me be near you
I've never even been there on any of your singing performance
You just have to understand I left to earn a living for us
Wish me luck in whatever I do
I know this is heavy, but please hang on
Fate brings me to a job at a faraway place
Rest assured, I'd be faithful and won't think about any woman other than you
Darling, my love is only for you
Let heaven and earth bear witness
You're the only woman in my heart
Don't even think that my love for you has faded away
You're the only woman I think about
There's no other love because I am forever faithful to you
You have to trust my love for you
I swear I'd rather be dead than have another woman in my heart
I'll prove that my promise is true
Wait for my return, and we'll be married and we'll be together forever
I can only use chat message to contact you
Sometimes I can't get enough signal coverage
Please be patient, don't be angry
True love is full of obstacles
I only ask that you keep your love for me
Even if I often make you sad and miserable
Accept it with open hand, as wide as the ocean
You need to understand, I'm just a salary man
Darling, if that's your wish
I can only wait for you
I'll be strong without you
Darling, even if you left for work
I ask that you stay faithful to me
Don't fall for another woman
Just be patient, I'm just a salary man
If she were me:
Since you promise to never look at other woman,
Never mind my feelings for you
Just go chase your dream
Then, when you remember me, marry me and take me with you
That's if I'm not married to another man yet
Because you're...
[SLAP]
Too slow...
Ahah.. ah.. ah.. ah..
(this is me laughing with a low voice)
I'm dead serious though
(this is me laughing with a low voice)
I'm dead serious though
No comments:
Post a Comment