Menu

Monday, July 15, 2019

67. Thank You Google #5 - The Fish Farmer


Original Title: Juragan Empang
Singer: Dian Sastra

A star has fallen to my life
The light is shining so bright
Life is turning up to me
The fish farmer takes me to his fancy

I can't contain my happiness anymore
I've got a rich boyfriend
He spends his money on me
He buys me a pond of fish so I have enough food to eat

Oh my darling, I love you
I'll give anything for you
If you don't visit me even for just one day
It feels like your shadow is visiting me

If your heart is sincere towards me
Take me as your partner in life
Ask for my hand in marriage
My family and I will be happy to accept you



This is a modern Tarling genre, supposed to only use flute and guitar sound.

I see that it's using electric guitar, and there's a sound of drums in it too. However, it still maintains the sound of flute and guitar as its main ingredients. I'm discussing this song because the lyric captures my attention. Let's talk about the lyric instead.

Nothing to talk about, really...
I too, want to have a rich husband.
Who doesn't, right? Right?

I think this is a very interesting combination though, because she combines the slow tunes with how proud and happy she is. It's showing a unique taste, where you feel happy, yet you share your happiness calmly to everyone.

It gives this spark, annoying feeling towards the singer. Yet, I found myself humming along with the singer too, smiling with my own unique smug face. It's like I too, am spreading the word that I too, have attracted a rich guy. Calmly.

Ahah... Ah... Ah... Ah... (laughing in low voice, calmly)

No comments:

Post a Comment