This is how I view Jason Statham:
At first, he did action movies. He was great at it, he was tough, he was one of the heroes.
Then, he got handsome and starred at action drama movie. He didn't really get a partner but he's tough.
He tried to become a villain too. However, he still has this good character inside. I guess it's his strategy to get a nice life partner.
He even tried Asian girl.
Finally, he jumped off the cliff. He couldn't stand it anymore he's got insane. Now, he's a badass annoying insane hero.
Mr. Statham, if you could please sign here, you're officially a Bane Man (Badass Annoying insaNE hero).
Life is tough.
Hang in there.
I love your role.
Jason Statham's Movie Recommendation:
- Crank (2006)
- War (2007)
- Death Race (2008)
- Safe (2012)
- Redemption (2013) / Hummingbird (original title)
- Fast & Furious 6 (2013) / Furious 6 (original title)/li>
- Fast & Furious 7 (2015) / Furious Seven (original title)
- The Transporter (2002)
- Spy (2015)
- Fast & Furious 8 (2017) / The Fate of the Furious (original title)
No comments:
Post a Comment