|
Everyone has a dark side. Everyone has made wrong decisions before. Sometimes that bad decision turns out to be good, and sometimes it's just another life lesson. Every single second is about making decisions, from whether or not we wake up in the morning, until whether or not we sleep tonight. There are times when we are forced to make a bad decision we're not proud of, which may haunt us later in life. I think even good decision can haunt us, some people might get hurt because of what we think as a good decision and they're asking for payback. When people come and ask for a piece of you, would you give it to them, or would you be firm and defend yourself to the end even if you lose everything you have? I believe you won't give in that easily, but what if they follow you and hunt you, demanding something they think is taken away from them?
I don't owe them anything, you do, man...
You settle the matter with them yourself |
See also:
|
Book Recommendation:
- James Swain - The King Tides (Lancaster & Daniels Book 1)
No comments:
Post a Comment