Menu

Monday, December 30, 2019

91. Role Model to Follow

Synopsis

A clever King and his brilliant chronicle keeper hunt for the truth behind a crime that threatens the throne and the stability of the country.

Genres Comedy, Mystery
Director Hyun-Sung Moon
Starring Sun-kyun Lee, Jae-hong Ahn,
Hie-won Kim

I don't see many movies that solve many difficult cases in one go. I love this movie because the King seemed to be kind, just, and wise. He was a real role model for his people.

I do love Sherlock Homes, but he solved one case in one book, or one season, or one movie. Detective Conan solved one case in at least one episode.

     

I say, this movie is highly recommended because it gets you to think and to become wiser. I don't want to say this is a must watch, because it kinda requires you to watch it and get wiser. I'll just recommend it so I'd appear humble and I can have the option to be the wisest in this real world.

See also:

Movie Recommendation:
  • The King's Case Note (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment