This is the first Indian song I like. The singer admired the woman who's supposed to wed his friend. I guess I fell in love with those watery eyes.
I admit that I really like a handsome guy who fall for me so deeply. Everybody on earth loves him so much but he chose me instead and he never bother looking at anothir girl. Now here's the catch. I should be with someone else. So, I won't realise he was falling madly in love with me.
Everyone around me used to tease me for this wish. They laughed and sighed at the same time, thinking so hard about why I had to come up with this weird wish. Well, now that I have a boyfriend, I don't know why they felt so restless, and asked me weakly,
So, what's your next plan with this guy?To which I replied,
Nothing, just go with his flow...
What did you think?!
You, with a crazy mind...
I'm choosing the watery eyes guy no matter what.
You, with a crazy mind...
I'm choosing the watery eyes guy no matter what.
See also:
|
Movie Recommendation:
- Salman Khan - O Priya O Priya (From "Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye")
No comments:
Post a Comment