Menu

Monday, March 16, 2020

102. Thank You Google #9 - Oya Oya Horn OK Please

Lyric

Oya Oya Horn OK Please
Singer: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Sukhwinder Singh

Horn ok please.. (Common writings found on trucks in India)
Whether I am driving forward or backward,
or smiling while reversing the car,
Whether I'm fixing the car,
or just revolving the tyre...

I don't know where the car shall go,
nor when there is a puncture, and the wheel stops.
We wander everywhere,
but when there is a railway crossing gate, we get stuck...

(It's) neither beautiful woman, nor the God,
I just roam the streets like mad,
Looking for my lost love...

O my partner, why did you run away from me,
it's as if there are buttonholes, but the buttons are lost from the shirt,
I shall find a convoy / caravan somewhere,
I roam the streets like mad,
Looking for my lost love...

Oh Uncle, I won't bother you with my life complaints,
I'm the man with a necklace, not some police inspector...
At least give me some ideas,
Have you seen someone in tune, or out of tune, anyone...
Uncle, please tell me.

Where did you actually go?
My world is all empty without you.
I don't see the traces of your shoes (left on ground) anywhere,
Oh, Uncle, I don't have complaints against life, except that my love went missing.

There is no existence of a knife without sharpness.
Nor can there be a swing ride without a rope
If you're there, everything is like sweets
and without you, everything is like stale bread

Meet me on the corner of the street, then we'll talk about the mystery,
I roam the streets like mad,
Looking for my lost love...


I found this song by accident. I love the tunes, I love the video clip, and I think we can copy it for office performance (censors apply of course).

We can remove the swimming pool part on stage to something else similar to the singer's move. Well, if the competition is about making video with friends or colleagues then we can certainly use the pool act too.

Imagine your friend or your husband does the dance like the one on the clip. I know, it's of different culture we don't do that, but still, he becomes omg so desirable afterwards.

Imagine your friend or your wife does the dance like the one on the clip. I know this is subjective, but I think it can set her shy aura free.

See also:

Song Recommendation:
  • Oya Oya Horn OK Please

No comments:

Post a Comment