Becoming a police officer is very tiring, not to mention very dangerous.
Either as a traffic officer or as a detective, a police officer needs to be ready to run as fast as he can, and capture the violators.
Being a police officer that helps to regulate traffic, you won't have a nice public holiday at all. The second you've become a traffic regulator, you need to stay alert and be ready to untangle traffic congestion during weekends, during public holidays, during soccer match season, during royal celebrations, etc.
As one of the many government faithful servants, you need to defend the country. Your role as a traffic regulator is too important, as the whole world might be watching your performance. There will be important guests from other countries who attend the royal wedding, or attend just a mere soccer match. It won't look good to other countries if you fail to do your job.
In addition, when you're a detective, you need to capture criminals. You have the responsibility to capture the right one. You also have to be prepared to lose your life when you chase dangerous criminals, drug lords, or psychos when they decide to fight back and shoot you.
Sometimes, your family might be held captive just so you let them free. Then, you remember that you need to put your country above your personal gain, and it means you mustn't surrender. Life is so much harder when you're the police officer.
I wanna be an FBI agent, but I also wanna be safe.
I don't wanna run around like crazy, chasing bad guys.
I don't want people to shoot me too.
I wanna ... I wanna ...
I ... I wanna be a detective...
No comments:
Post a Comment