Imagine if you're a boss, the employer, very rich, you decided to have one employee to help you with your work. Would you rather have someone who is trained to do the job, or someone with passion and training to do the job?
The American Assassin gives you someone with passion and training to eliminate all terrorists. He was trained by the God himself given his past.
He has mastered the terrorist's language, behaviour, and methods. He researched terrorists his whole life, he was blind, he was ruthless, he never blinked even once to kill terrorists.
He exceeded expectations, he was determined, he was like pursuing his dreams. Nobody don't have to tell him what to do because he had the same goal -- to get rid of terrorism.
I wanna be him. I'm looking for someone with the same goal. It gives me so much pleasure to serve that kinda boss. If you employ me, whenever there's issue, you come looking for me, I'm almost done.
Watch the movie, and you'll understand why I wanna scream out of excitement and support for him.
Yes, only him not the government.
See also:
|
Movie Recommendation:
- American Assassin (2017)
No comments:
Post a Comment